Thailand is an amazing holiday destination which attracts millions of visitors every year. There are none more as attractive and as popular than Phuket in the south of the country, with its golden soft sandy beaches and stunning blue Andaman Sea.
The island provides many forms of entertainment for all the family whether they hail from. One of the foremost attractions takes its name from the surrounding ocean. Andamanda Water Park is guaranteed to provide fun and smiling faces.
- There’s nothing that captures the sound of fun more than an instant thrill, and the slides at the water park do not disappoint. The Angels’ Slides feature Thailand’s first Master Blaster to add to the excitement. Others allow for vertical entry into the water, before bouncing back above the waves. Another allows for a group of four to race against each other to the descent as mayhem reigns.
- The designers have obviously put lots of thought and care into the layout which features Sino-Portuguese and Thai architecture, providing amazing scenery. It offers enjoyable education so everyone gains while being amused.
- The facilities are fantastic, allowing a day out where it’s possible to spend quality time relaxing as well as burning off energy. There is a range of cabanas available for hire to allow those who want to kick back the place to do so. There are even villas overlooking the man-made Great Andamanda Bay, which include complimentary mini-bars, ideal for a visiting party of 15.
- Different mascots allow the imaginations of the youngsters to run wild while they learn about local culture and mythology, which is bound to enthuse them to want to return and find out more.
- Nobody will go hungry or thirsty, with the park having several options, such as the one by the sands, or the pool bar where a cool drink can be sipped and savoured in superb surroundings. A village market caters to the tastes of everyone with its menu of international cuisine.
- Another beauty of the park is its accessibility by car, while several hotels also run trips directly. It is close to historic Phuket Town which opens possibilities of a visit at dusk, while the adjacent air-con shopping mall offers convenience for those in need of provisions.
Andamanda Water Park is an attraction of the highest quality that is guaranteed to provide fun and entertainment for the whole family.